At Muse Cycles, Lyle believes the best way to ensure that your custom bicycle or frame set properly “Fits you” is to first have a conversation so that he may discuss the following with you:
- How you intend to use this bicycle.
- What you intend to accomplish while riding this bicycle.
- Your experience riding bicycles.
- Information about previous bicycles you have ridden, and what you liked and disliked about them.
- Your current level of fitness, your body size and weight.
It is Lyle’s goal that the conversation will help him gain the necessary information from you to make sound decisions about the appropriate bicycle design and components, so that in the end you obtain the bicycle that meets your needs and expectations.
Your intended use of the bicycle.
- Commuting, touring, off road, cyclo cross, road riding, shopping, hauling, or a mixture of everything? What kind of weather do you intend to ride this bicycle in? Do you need lights, racks, baskets? What level of routine maintenance are you aiming for?
Your intended goals.
- Are you training for an upcoming athletic event that you will use this bicycle for? How do you rate the importance of comfort, style, utility, performance, and durability for this bicycle.
Your current or previous bicycles.
- What you like and didn’t like about your current or previous bicycle?
Your experience riding bicycles.
- Are you a casual rider, a world class explorer, or somewhere in between?
Your current level of fitness, your body size and weight.
- How your new bicycle will fit into your overall fitness routine?