Rhythm 29er Photos From Flickr
The Rhythm 29er by Muse Cycles is designed for getting your grove on in tight twisty single track.
- Short chain stays (420mm with clearance for a 2.4 inch tire)
- Short wheel base make for a lively energetic ride.
- Fully Rigid with 0 – 100 mm suspension offset custom segmented fork
- Single speed with Gates Carbon Drive or chain, 1×10 with a rear derailleur, or 8-14 speed with a internal geared hub.
- Brake and shifter cables are internally routed in the frame to keep things quiet, and clean looking
The Rhythm 29er frame is constructed from a custom blend of double butted, single butted and aircraft grade 4130 steel to help achieve the classic steel ride.
The frame is joined using a combination of TIG welding and silver and bronze brazing techniques.
The seat tube is created from a curved section of tube and a straight section of tube and joined with a lug to ensure ideal tire clearance, strength, and further creates a matching concentric radius curve to the rear tire.
Go ahead – find your Rhythm on your favorite Single track on a Muse Cycles Rhythm 29er.
- Frame and fork shown with two color powder coat, and clear powder coat over all by Specturm Powder Works – $3600
- Epic Single Speed Rigid build Kit – $2850
Total for bicycle pictured $6450