Harmony Roadster Photos From Flickr
The Harmony Roadster by Muse Cycles is designed for low maintenance commuting in all weather conditions and all times of the day with a comfortable upright riding posture and ample stand over clearance for easy mounting and dismounting.
The Harmony Roadster is designed to utilize the following components:
- Gates Carbon Drive Center Track Belt
- Shimano Alfine 11 or Alfine 8 speed hub
- Shimano Alfine front dynamo hub
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
Additional design features include:
- Flowing curves
- High quality polished stainless steel mass produced front and rear racks
- Internal cable routing for the rear brakes, rear shifter and rear dynamo lighting.
The Harmony Roadster frame is constructed from a custom blend of double butted, single butted and aircraft grade 4130 steel to ensure classic steel ride characteristics. The frame is joined using a combination of TIG welding and silver and bronze brazing techniques.
Get wherever you are going in Harmony, with the Muse Cycles Harmony Roadster.
- Frame and fork with a single color powder coat, a decal in a second color (airbrushed), and a powder clear coat over the top of everything to protect it by Spectrum Powder Works. Frame and fork comes with a Chris King headset installed in your choice of color $2950
- 8 speed Roadster build kit with Gates Carbon Drive – $1650
Total for complete bicycle pictured $4600